The Department has a well developed state-of-the-art math lab to develop new concept and understanding particularly well through experimental activities dealing with concrete situations. Mathematics laboratory is fully equipped with LCD, relevant subject CDs, Sixty & above Instruments and Equipments with manual.
- The primary functions of mathematics laboratory are to make mathematics teaching and learning, interesting and purposeful for the students.
- To enable students to develop proper skills in handling equipment and manual.
- Mathematics club plays a vital role in motivating the students to learn mathematics with interest and involvement and learn how to organize math club in schools.
- The club members meet monthly once and have events like quiz, presentation on new concept in math presenting innovative teaching models.
- In remembrance of Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan Aiyanger his birthday has been celebrated.