- The candidates should have undergone 10+2+3(15) or 11+1+3(15) pattern.
- Candidates who have qualified in P.G Degree (5 year Integrated Course) under 10+2+5 or 11+1+5 pattern of study shall be considered for admission.
- Candidates having following U.G Degree and P.G Degree can also apply.
- U.G Degree in Applied Mathematics can apply for mathematics.
- U.G Degree in Applied Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics and Electronics can apply for Physical Science.
- U.G Degree in Bio- Chemistry and Applied Chemistry can apply for Physical Science.
- U.G Degree in Bio-Technology, Plant-Biology, Plant Bio-Technology, Environmental Science and Micro –Biology can apply for Biological Science.
- U.G Degree in Applied Geography can apply for Geography.
- U.G Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Application, etc., can apply for computer science.
- The Candidates Qualified in P.G Degree and Secured 50% of marks with the same major subject in U.G Degree but not fulfilling the minimum percentage of marks required in U.G Degree as per Community/Category-wise will be eligible.
- Candidates with the following marks in the Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for admission to the course other than Economics and Commerce subjects for which P.G qualifications is mandatory.
Attested copies of the following certificates are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- One copy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Three copies of the attested Mark Sheets of the Qualifying Examination.
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates of universities other than T.N Provisional /Degree Certificate Recently Photograph in the application Form.
- 6 Passport size & 1 Stamp size photos to be brought at the time of admission.
- Community Certificate.